Please note that persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to order products from Bond Street Teas without the explicit consent of a parent or responsible adult.
How we collect and use your personal information:
Unless you wish to purchase a product or subscribe to a particular service or any promotional offers, you will not be asked to provide any personal information on the website.
However, where you wish to subscribe for an offer or purchase a product you may be asked to provide the following information: Title – Surname – address – email – payment details and any other information which we deem necessary in order to facilitate your order or grant you access to exclusive content. The collection of this information is necessary so that Bond Street Teas and its authorised data processors can process and complete your product order or grant you access to exclusive content. In addition, we may use your information in aggregate form (so that your individual details are not identifiable) for the purpose of creating statistical marketing information and aiding strategic development.
Where you have provided information as indicated above, please don’t forget to let us know if any of your details change as otherwise we may be unable to continue to fulfil your order and/or maintain our service to you.
We may also wish to use your information so that we can contact you with details about Bond Street Teas and/or its products. If you would rather NOT receive these offers, simply contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com.
In addition, we may wish to disclose your information to business partners and/or third party reputable companies who would like to inform you of their products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do NOT wish to receive information from third party companies, then please contact us by sending us an email, calling us or writing to us using the contact details set out below.
How are your payment details protected?
To process orders, we utilise industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. In addition, it is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your subscription account and to your computer and so please ensure that you have signed off when using a shared computer.
Acceptable Use Policy:
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website: www.bondstreetteas.co.uk (“Website”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of and visitors to our website.
Your use of our Website means that you accept and agree to abide by all the policies in this acceptable use policy which supplement our terms of website use.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (including but not limited to spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in relation to our website or business.